Friday, December 22, 2006
1:30 PM
HULLO!
Sorry squaddies I left you all there):
Cause my grandma wanted me to be home at 10.30
BUT I REACHED HOME AT FREAKING 12!
Had traffic duty
FUNFUNFUN
Even though I was at the slope lar
I made friends with two juniors
DEAR 2c2 '07-ians, IF YOU HAVE ANY TEXTBOOKS THAT YOU WANT TO GIVE AWAY
TELL ME OK?
I'm missing Khairul like crazy
DamnitCAN YOU LIKE RETURN HOME NOW?
You said Saturday,but it feels like so loooooooooooooong
:/
You better hurry up come back!
OR
I"ll bite you
Hehe,I"m not so mean ok?
I only
biteSo many overdue work
GAH,I
hatedon't like reviews
I WANT TO DO ARTICLES
I want to follow Khairul go BatamD:
DREAM ON NURUL SYAHIRAH
edit/
ARGH!MY back hurts man ):
HEH,I'm losing all the passion in writing
YES, ALL OF THEMKhairul,I told you,I'm not born to writeI don't have any talents
Not like you,tell me what field you're pursuing at that you aren't excelling in?
You can write, articles, reviews, you name it all.
They're all written with quality and ABIT of passion
PASSION BELONGS TO ARIF ONLY
You play rugby VERY well,heh,I found out about your past performances from my friend(:
SECRETlar,I won't tell you who
Man,I'm so jealous of you
OH GOD,RETURN MY PASSION FOR WRITING PLEASE!
I
wantneed it,I can't write if I feel like it
I totally suck at that,that's why I do see the importance of talents
I finished Susuk's&FutureSex/LoveSounds' reviews,
BUT I NEED TO REWRITE I TELL YOU
Its rubbish thing lar please
Another
Sec1untalented and unpassionate kid can write the same thing
And it's overdue,it was given last week
:\
Working for the papers,even the EKSTRA section is hard
I ADMIRE YOU ALOT KAK YANI
OH GOD,HELP ME!
AND KHAIRUL,I NEED YOU BACK HERE
RETURN ME THE PASSION YOU TOOK AWAY FROM ME heh.
Argh,I miss you